I put my camera in the bag quickly and walked towards the library. I thought it was going to sprinkle and I could make it without getting soaked. Just as I was crossing the street, the wind and rain got heavier. I contemplated seeking shelter under the hut downtown, but decided I get sprint a hundred more feet to the library. The wind and rain are wicked (my first opportunity to use wicked in a sentence!) cold and I am imagining how warm my fleece jacket is.
I wait until the rain dies down. It doesn't last long, maybe ten minutes. I am thinking that I should run home before the rain starts up again.
But what do I see?
I have to stop and take a picture! The wind is blowing very hard, Mary Poppins style. I don't care about anything else as long as the camera doesn't go into the creek.
As you see I still have hold on the camera. It's not going anywhere without me.
Trying to catch the rainbow.
...the lovers, the dreamers and me.


2 comments:
Beautiful!
We saw a rainbow today while out caching, although it faded while I was taking the picture. I'll be posting the pics soon.
Karen
Wicked cool! Rainbows give me hope...
Post a Comment