feeding the child. How can someone so small consume so much? I don't know where it all goes. She is nineteen pounds fully clothed.
Yesterday she started the day with two bowls of cereal and then stole my waffle. Apparently that was not enough to feed the Pit; I had to make her another waffle.
We went to the API meeting and there was food there. Of course where there is food, there is Desmina. She ate her heart's content out on chips, oranges, and fresh home made bread. We got home and although she just ate, she insisted it was lunchtime. I heated a veggie dog, thinking she would eat half of it and I could polish off the rest. I must have been starving her because she ate two veggie dogs. The only reason why there was a break between lunch and her next feast...er snack was because she had a nap. While we were waiting for dinner, she acted as though we had not fed her all day. She was wasting away and dying of hunger. Reality: It had only been an hour since she had crackers and a big bowl of Veggie Booty.® Finally when it was time for dinner, she ate her veggie burger, fries, chili, rice and then since I deprived her of food all day, the rest of my veggie burger. For dessert because dinner wasn't enough, she had half a peanut butter sandwich and some banana with peanut butter.
It's noon now and feeding time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
LOL, sounds like she is like a little hobbit.
Thanks for your feedback on my museum post, will have to check out your blog now.
Karen
Hi Karen,
I love your blog! It's ridiculous what they are doing to you. You must keep us posted on the response to your letter.
LOL, sounds like she ate her weight in food. I can't figure out where she's putting it!
Post a Comment