Friday while I was in my warrior position, Desmina went up to me and put the microphone up to my belly to hear the baby. I never realized that she paid that much attention during the midwife visits. She then did it to her a doll. Of course I had to stop doing my yoga session to get a picture, instead of catching her with the doll I caught her listening to her own belly.
15 January 2007
There is a new midwife in town!
Friday while I was in my warrior position, Desmina went up to me and put the microphone up to my belly to hear the baby. I never realized that she paid that much attention during the midwife visits. She then did it to her a doll. Of course I had to stop doing my yoga session to get a picture, instead of catching her with the doll I caught her listening to her own belly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
awww, so cute!
Post a Comment