This was shot the day before yesterday. It's hard to believe how much energy he had that day and then seeing him so sick last night.
Wasabi is home now. He will go in to the vet again tomorrow for more blood. They are doing it a little at a time so that they won't hurt his little body.
He seems to be doing much better. He tried to run into the room after he heard Desmina crying. I don't know if he thought she was laughing and he wanted to play or if he wanted to make sure she was okay. He was still hooked to the IV so Fred had to stop him.
It's good to see him improving no matter how little it was. I admit, I was hoping for a big drastic change. I will take what I can get. I hope that he made it through the hardest part. I don't think I can relax until I know 100% and then give me another week.
Sorry that my blog is consumed about Wasabi right now. He is always on my mind. I am glad that we didn't make any weekend plans. I am not comfortable leaving him home alone right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment