31 January 2007

Sad news

We just found out that my SIL was diagnosed with Statge II uterine cancer. For now the only thing we do is just wait and see. It sucks. She has been bleeding since June. It sucks that she has been suffering for so long. I have been clueless to all that has been happening to her and I feel awful. Fred's family is usually open too. I am sure everyone knew about it but us. I hope she doesn't think we didn't care. I am sure she thought we knew because she told her mom.

She will get a hysterectomy, her cervix and ovaries removed. I don't know what to think. I know that there was one point in her life when she wanted children. She really never settled down with anyone. I feel guilty for being so healthy and having one child, another one on the way. I never know what to say either. I know that she is scared. I know that she believes in God so at least she has her faith.

No comments: