
I feel so guilty for feeing sad too. I know of mothers who lose their children, or children who feel abandoned by their parents. I just miss Wasabi so much. I miss his little yawns that he used to do to greet us when we come home. The whole time we're home, he never yawned, but there was always his special yawn. He would continue to let his presence known until we greeted him.
I loved how he was all about Desmina. Everything that was hers he would want to snuggle in.
We came home one day, and he was nestled in her bouncer seat.
For Christmas, Mina got an Elmo chair. Wasabi managed to fit his fat rear end in her little chair. I never got to take pictueres though.
He loved to give her kisses.
He loved to steal her food.
He loved to snuggle with her.
He loved to snuggle with me.
He loved to snuggle with his Daddy.
Every she went, so did he...even though she didn't want him around.
And she would follow him everywhere he went.

He was our baby.


No comments:
Post a Comment