06 January 2007

Sabi No!!!!!!

This is all I have been hearing today. It starts with a shriek, feet running in place and then, "Sabiiii noo! My sandwich!" Half of the time, she hands him whatever she is shrieking about. Poor Wasabi. He must think that she has multiple personalties. I confess, this thought has crossed my mind as well. Especially when she throws her fork on the floor and cries about it.


She woke up just in time to greet the new year with her whines. Before getting ready for bed, she selected a Santa Claus sticker and tenderly, put him on her PJs. When she woke up crying, we got her out of bed to give her a New Year's Day kiss. She then proceeded to throw Santa to the floor with such force, you would have thought that he bit her or whispering demonic things to her. As soon as he hit the floor, she started crying for her "Anta Cause sticker," which to Fred sounded like Holocaust. We picked up the sticker and gave it back to her only for her to drop it like a hot potato again.

Her dual personality peeks out again when she is playing with her friends. She will give them whatever toy she is playing with and then scream at the top of her lungs for them to give it back. I guess I should be proud that she is sharing, even though it's just for a millisecond.

No comments: