Wasabi made it through the night. I do not know if he is getting better; I can't tell. Fred took him to the vet this morning. The vet said that Wasabi was cold, but he set up a heating pad and now he is comfortable. Wasabi needed a blood transfusion. I think the tech's dog is going to donate. The vet told us that they are unsure how well the transfusion is going to go. There is a slight risk because although they may have the same blood type, there is another factor they aren't able to check like they can in humans. Wasabi needs the blood though. He lost a lot of blood last night in his stools. The vet thinks that this will help Wasabi feel better. If Wasabi improves, we may get to take him home for the night.
My stomach is knotted from crying all night. If I think too much about it, I start crying again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
It's me chimmy.
Oh hun I'm so sorry (((Hugs))))
Post a Comment