This certain nameless entity has been farting all day. I admit it, I blamed on Fred at first. But when Fred left to go to the store, the smell still kept hitting me, more like punching me. He doesn't fart often, but when he does you better duck and cover.
06 January 2007
Why am I gagging?
I won't name names, but I'll post a picture.

This certain nameless entity has been farting all day. I admit it, I blamed on Fred at first. But when Fred left to go to the store, the smell still kept hitting me, more like punching me. He doesn't fart often, but when he does you better duck and cover.
This certain nameless entity has been farting all day. I admit it, I blamed on Fred at first. But when Fred left to go to the store, the smell still kept hitting me, more like punching me. He doesn't fart often, but when he does you better duck and cover.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
LOL, watching this with Sylvia. Her comment: 'I like that doggie!!!'
Karen
Post a Comment