Gorilla was one of Wasabi's favorite toys. He will be stuffed with Wasabi's ashes so that Wasabi will always have his Gorilla.
Wasabi,
You gave us your best years of your life and in return, we gave you our best.
Every day we spent with us, you gave us love. You died knowing our love for you is strong. You will not be forgotten. You will always be loved.
Goodbye, goodnight and good luck my special one.


8 comments:
We'll miss you cutie.
Awww, I don't read for a few days and all this happens. So sorry to hear about Wasabi.
{{{ HUGS }}} to you and I'll send my love to Wasabi. Even although I have never met him, I can feel from your writing how special he was.
Karen
I'm so sorry! Now I feel really bad about mentioning my dog at the LLL meeting.
How's Desmina doing?
Wendy,
He is doing perfectly at the LLL meeting. He got sick that night. I don't know what happened.
Oh sweet Wasabi, you will be missed! I'm so sorry Cyn! What a loving tribute you left him and he was so loved.
I'm so sorry hun ((((hugs)))))
~Chimmy
Honey, I'm so sorry. I think sometimes that I met Wasabi before you...saw his face on all of your posts for so long. Much love to your family in their hour of loss.
We'll miss you, too, Wasabi. :(
Post a Comment