18 January 2007

I broke her heart

when I told her that we had to return Obama to the library. She cried and asked "Go home Obama too!" She didn't cry this much for Wasabi when we had to say goodbye. She doesn't cry when her dad leaves for work. I don't think she even cried when Fred and I leave her with Nana. But she cries for a man she only knows from a picture and maybe a few scattered videos.

The only way I could calm her down was to show him his pictures on his website.
She was being so darn cute, singing "Happy Birthday Bama," I had to share. I tried to get her attention away from the computer but as you can see she was intent on staring at his face. I think she is typing an email to him.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Send me your email on the API list and I'll send you the chocolate no bake cookie recipe. They are super easy to make.

Wendy