17 March 2007

What's up with all the rooms?

This is a reoccurring theme in my dreams. My family is usually involved. We move into a new home, and we find all these hidden or unused rooms. Last night, my parents were staying the night with us. We all slept in the same room on a small bunk bed. Desi was on the corner of the bed. Fred was annoyed because he hadn't done anything in a long time. Like magic, we discovered a hidden room that we didn't know existed. It had a bed and everything. Fred said he was going to sleep there tonight, but I told him that my parents would take the bed, and he could sleep with me. He asked about Ivy. I think another room appeared. We just had to ask them if they wanted to sleep there. It was in the morning and Ivy was still asleep.

Somehow I pissed my mom off. She took a knife and threatened to slice various body parts off. I told her I did not care and that she could do what she wanted. It was not until she said that she would slice my stomach open than I got scared. I knew it was an empty threat, but I thought that because my C-section scar was so vulnerable and delicate she may accidentally open it up and something would happen to the baby.

No comments: