Winter's last crutch did not keep us inside. Fred wanted to make a snowperson to surprise Desi, but the snow was like powder. Desi loves snowpeople. She squeals with delight every time we pass one and is always asking to make one. One of her most requested songs is "Frosty the Snowman." I learned my lesson not to mention something to Desi until I am absolutely sure that we can follow through. (We were suppose to see Obama on Friday, but it was canceled do to the weather). Desi was content with brushing snow off the cars, sledding and going for a walk.
It was my first time sledding ever! We just walked to Wasabi's bridge and took turns sledding down it. I think we had more fun than Desi. It was a very gentle slope, but it still thrilled the family from sunny Texas. Walking back took a long time because we had to pick up Desi each time she planted her face in the snow.
Daddy: Desi, do you want to walk or me carry you?
Desi: Mina walk.
Daddy: But you keep putting your face in the snow.
Desi: I nurse snow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
LOL - it's a snow cone! What a funny girl.
Hahaha thats so cute.
Post a Comment