Thirty one weeks plus, and still carrying her on my back!
The right answer (we hope).
We looked at the wrong plague. Leave it to me to find the smallest detail and ignore the blatant sign.
Trail starts off muddy. Perfect for little girls to splash and squish.
Then turns snowy. Daddy has to help hold for a few icy patches.
Then to complete ice. Slip and slide! But if I didn't keep my eyes on the ground, I wouldn't have spotted the leaves in perfect harmony.
We get to the coordinates, and look high and low.
But everything is covered in ice!!!! We try to break the ice but with no success. So alas, our hunt for the cache is another sinker. :(
I emailed Ms. Ogg to double check our coordinates and answers just in case.


1 comment:
As far as I can tell, looks like right location now. Maybe mardrey or I should go with you to help you some day soon.
This cache has been missed by experienced geocachers sometimes, it can be amazingly hard to find for something on a busy rail trail.
Karen
Post a Comment