Fred bought me the mint bar as a present from Wasabi from up above...yes we are weirdos. He also made me vegan chocolate cream cake for my birthday. Ivy sent me a package for my birthday. It got here a week ago. She told me I could not open it until my birthday. If I would have known it was five bars of organic chocolate bars, I would have long opened it by now. And my downstairs neighbor gave me the ice cream bars. I think Blanket will be doing cartwheels for weeks to come.
27 February 2007
What do get a chocoholic for her birthday
Fred bought me the mint bar as a present from Wasabi from up above...yes we are weirdos. He also made me vegan chocolate cream cake for my birthday. Ivy sent me a package for my birthday. It got here a week ago. She told me I could not open it until my birthday. If I would have known it was five bars of organic chocolate bars, I would have long opened it by now. And my downstairs neighbor gave me the ice cream bars. I think Blanket will be doing cartwheels for weeks to come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Awesome presents, you are lucky!
Karen
It is good to keep the baby happy!
And Happy Birthday to you!
You totally scored on the chocolate!! Hope you had a happy day.
Post a Comment