20 February 2007

Say Hi to Blanket!

Fred and his buddy call the baby "Blanket" because they like to make fun of Michael Jackson. There is a VH1 movie about MJ and he calls his son blanket because he is a "blanket of love." A told Fred that he would only refer to the baby as blanket so the nickname kind of stuck.
When I told Fred I was pregnant, A helped. I ordered a pizza for the guys and A picked it up. A put a note on the box saying, "Now Desmina doesn't have to be cold anymore because she has her own Blanket." It took Fred a while to get it. I wish I could have been there to see his face, but Fred took the car that morning.

You can see half a face here. I was really surprised to see how clear the picture was.

Blanket's profile.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww, sweet baby. Daniel sends kisses and hugs.