Today is a bit warmer than it has been. I think it was close to 16F when we first stepped outside. I'm sure it's warmer now. Desmina actually enjoyed her time in the snow today. I don't know if it's because I put her in a less bulky coat and she was able to actually maneuver herself without falling down. I had fun just watching her. I hope tomorrow is as nice!
Yummy, yummy in my tummy. Anyone have any snow recipes? We just got our Vita-mix blender yesterday. I bet that the snow would taste divine with some soy milk, sugar and blueberries. Of course just give Desmina a bowl and spoon and she will make do. In fact, you don't need to give her a bowl or spoon, she just pick it off the mound of snow.
No, she isn't lying in the snow. It's the height of the shoveled snow against our house.
Let's go on a sled ride! I was planning on walking the neighborhood while pulling on the sled. The plow trucks are very meticulous about keeping the snow off the streets. What is the fun of sledding without snow? We just went around the house a couple of times before she got bored with it. At least I got a little exercise in and Mina got a free ride. She loved the thrill of sliding down hill.


1 comment:
When I lived in Maine we used to put maple syrup on the snow. Yummy (if you like maple syrup). Ohh, the snow is beautiful sometimes I miss it. But I don't miss the 16 degree temperatures - and that's a 'warm' day!
Post a Comment