19 February 2007

The misson:

To wear your toddler out so she'll take a nap in hopes you can catch some Zzzzz too.


This morning Grumpina woke up on the wrong side of the bed. She threw so many temper today. With this wicked cough, I have not been getting any sleep. It keeps me up all night. As soon as I almost fall asleep I am attacked by another round of coughs. It sucks. And I don't know if she is realizing that she is no longer going to be "The Baby" anymore. But we did lots of cuddling and nursing; she had the biggest grin on her face when I was cuddling with her calling her, "My baby." Oh yes, let's not forget the mission. I spent this morning trying to wear her down:

We started off with an easy art project. Painting glue on paper and then shaking glitter. Make sure you have your toddler do the shaking of the glitter in a box or else it's a very messy clean up.


Thank goodness it's only paste and water.

On to some grooving.

My baby's got soul!


Is she a frog or butterfly?

Because she didn't get enough exercise in I suggested she do some more jumping:


Was I successful? I am happy to report that she is snoozing right now. And of course, I am no longer tired so no nap for me today.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good job completing your mission!

I vote for a froggerfly. And I'm totally LOL at her halloween shirt.

veganbaby said...

That is all she will wear sometimes. We have at least 3 Halloween shirts.