[] You own over 10 bottles of nail polish
[ ] You own a designer purse
[] You own perfume that cost over $60
[ ] You have fake nails. But Desi does. My sister gave it to her.
[] You have more body/hair products than you can use
[ ] Your pet is a chihuahua/Pomeranian/Siamese/Yorkie
[x] You have clothes/shoes/accessories for your pet. I did
[ ] You have enough clothes to cover an entire refugee camp.
[x] You have enough pictures to create your own wallpaper.
[ ] A pink comforter, walls or sheets.
Total so far: 2
Do you:
[ ] Spend more time at the mall than you do at home/work
[ ] Have a hair color that is not natural
[] Have "blonde moments" at least once a day
[x] Buy stuff because it's awesome and then never wear it
[] Constantly keep your phone at your side
[x] Dance around in your room when nobody else is home
[x] Have a name for your car
[ ] Know what celebrity is dating who and who broke up this week
[ ] Refuse to go out in public without makeup
[] Prefer to be called "princess"
Total so far: 5
DO YOU ADORE:
[] Makeup
[x] Glitter
[ ] The Color Pink
[] Shopping
[] Jewelry
[ ] Mirrors
[] Chick flicks
[] Shoes
[x ] Rainbows
[ x] Unicorns
[] Disney Movies
[] Candles
[x] Flowers
[] Stuffed Animals
] Purses
Total so far: 9
DO YOU SHOP AT:
[ ] Coach
[] Forever 21
[] Victoria's Secret
[ ] Guess?
[ ] Claires
[] Express
[ ] Delias
[ ] MAC. Is that the Apple store? I wish I had the money too.
[] Sephora
[ ] Bebe
[] Dillards
Total so far: 9
DO YOU SAY:
[] Biotch
[] Whatever
[] Oh my gosh/goodness
[] Hon
[ ] Fugly
[] That's hot
[ ] Dunzo
[] Darling
[] Psh
[] Cutie
[] Hottie
[] Skank
[] Totally
] Fo Sho
[] Fabulous
Total so far: 9
Do You Religiously Read:
[ ] Cosmopolitan
[ ] Glamour
[ ] Marie Claire
[ ] Elle
[ ] Vogue
[ ] People
[ ] Us Weekly
[ ] Star
[ ] Self
[ ] PerezHilton.com
[ ] Dlisted.com
[ ] x17online.com
[ ] people.com
[ ] usmagazine.com
[ ] popsugar.com
Total so far: 9
Have You Seen:
[x] Legally Blonde
[ ] Elizabethtown
[x] Mean Girls
[x] Now & Then
[x] The Notebook
[x] A Walk to Remember
[ x] Sweet Home Alabama
[x] Where the Heart is
[ ] Just my luck
[x ] John Tucker Must Die
[x ] Centerstage
[x] Bring it On
[ x] How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days
[x] Mona Lisa Smile
[x] My Girl
Total so far: 22
What can I say. I married a film buff. A lot of these movies I saw with him
Are you Addicted to...
[ ] America's next top model
[ ] Project runway
[ ] Desperate Housewives
[ ] The Simple life
[ ] 8th & Ocean
[ ] Sex & the city
[] Grey's Anatomy
[ ] The O.C.
[ ] Laguna Beach/ The Hills
[x ] Nip/Tuck. Well I watch this show sometimes. But not on a regular basis.
23
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
My score was 14 - and 13 of those were from the movie section (I'm such an addict). :)
I'm actually ashamed I scored so high. I'm not very girly. I think if my DH would take the same test, he would score just as high. We named the car together and bought a sweater vest for our dog together.
I got a 9 and lol at Fred. He is like a girly man.
All my other cars have had names but this one is our generic family car and really has no personality except it goes fast but does not get a name.
Post a Comment