11 February 2007

Feeding my craving

Nothing like homemade vegan truffles prepared by a loving husband. Hard part is not eating them all at once. I already had four of each today. If the baby comes out like a hollow chocolate bunny I would not be surprised.

Cookies and cream truffles

Raw chocolate truffles

6 comments:

chanale said...

Oh my!! May I ask where he got the recipe? (I found you through your post on MDC, by the way.)

veganbaby said...

I don't know where he got the chocolate cookie recipe, but I know that a friend gave him the raw recipe. Would you like me to PM you the recipes?

Anonymous said...

PM me too! I'm HelloKitty on MDC. Those look delicious!

chanale said...

I would be eternally grateful. :) I'm chanale on MDC.

Anonymous said...

Me three! I'm thismama on MDC. Thanks - those look amazing!

veganbaby said...

I posted the recipe on Mothering the other day if anyone else is interested!