I put stuff away knowing that I would be sending it to people. Of course, I can't find it amidst the chaos we call our home. It's scrapbook hell in our house right now. I was hoping to ship them with today's last minute shipping.
So Adrianna, if you are reading this I won't be shipping of those tests I promised. I cannot for the life of me remember where I put those stupid things. I was hoping to send them and sprinkle it with good luck. Hopefully, by the time I find them you won't need them anyways.
Desmina was freaking out because she saw the Gameboy we were returning to K. She doesn't even play the damn thing, why the temper? She isn't feeling to well anyways. She has explosive diapers and projecting vomit. It's been over a week for the vomit, which is happening off and on. I was blaming on food, but I cannot think of what she has eaten that can make her sick. At least I don't have to have the guilt that I'm giving her spoiled food. Now the guilt has transfered to me not taking her to the doctor. I hope it passes this weekend. She cannot afford to lose anymore weight! If you know me, you know that this is the biggest struggle with her. Although she has a never filling pit when it comes to feeding her usually. She isn't eating as well. And everyone who knows Desmina that is she isn't eating, there is something wrong. Either she is sick or the world is ending. The sky, sun and moon are intact so we're safe from the latter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment