13 December 2006
Me!
After speaking to three midwives, I think we found our perfect fit, Jeanne Brown. It was actually a toss up between her and another local midwife, Amy Healey. Amy just had this beautiful energy to her. You could tell that she was consumed with such love for children and everyone. Jeanne was great too. She also had a wonderful energy going on for her as well. She seems very enthusiastic in her practice and outlook on life. We went with Jeanne because of insurance. Honestly, I'm glad that we had a deciding factor for us. I do not know who we would have chosen. Fortunately, I will be able to use Amy as the assisting midwife. I want Amy's presence there as well. They both have such a special kind of energy that I will welcome during my labor.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment