Can you believe we only have four more days until Christmas?
I decided to start the presents tonight. Christmas presents are going to be going to the family late , but my deadline is to finish them by tomorrow so that I can send them out by Saturday. There is no well in bloody hell am I going to the stupid post office by myself with Desmina, the Cling-on. Besides we need to make baked goods to add to the box as to off set the lameness of our presents. It's just framed scrapbook pages. We may even be cutesy and have Desmina make an ornament.
Fucking printer!!!!
Why don't you just print like you're suppose to?
It ate my paper! And now it's making a funny noise. I think I broke it. I had to unplug it to get the damn thing to shut up. I plugged it in again and it's still making demonic noises.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment