or not?
Desmina had her 2 year appointment yesterday. The doctor was concerned because she is falling off her curve on height. He thinks that it is time that we take her to see an actual pediatrician. I am on the hunt for a doctor that will not pass judgment on my vax free nursling. I am keeping a food log for what Desmina eats during the day. I gave him her food log from last week and he thought that she was getting a balanced diet. It's not like she isn't eating. This is what she had today.
Breakfast
2 waffles
2 strawberries
Snack
cheerios
Lunch
Rice
Beans
Guacamole
Snack
6 strawberries
Cyn handful of crackers
hummus
guacamole
cantaloupe
Dinner
1/2 taco
Rice
beans
Guacamole
She woke up at 9 this morning, had breakfast and we ate lunch at 12. We went home, she napped at 1 and woke up at around 3 or 4. We had a very late dinner, but she snacked the whole entire time. She did not eat much of her dinner. Like maybe a couple of bites of her rice and beans. But she snacked from the time she woke up until it was time for dinner. I was actually surprised that she could fit more in her stomach.
Anyways, we are going to test her for malaborption first. And then perhaps we may have to take her to go see a specialist. I would feel so guilty if it was something that I didn't catch in the beginning. Honestly, I was going to see a different doctor to see if they would test for malabsoprtion because Dr. B does not. But because he confirmed that he thought she needed it as well, makes it seem more dire.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment