13 September 2006

Desi's Day

Yesterday we went to the doctor to run the tests. We really liked the doctor. She is a vegetarian and was supportive of our vegan diet. She did not say anything about us and vaxing. She was delighted that I was still breastfeeding.

Poor Desmina though. She must had a feeling that things were going to go wrong. Because as soon as she saw the nurse she started crying. She had to endure so much yesterday. She had to be pricked four times so that they could get some blood. They stuck a bag on her vagina to catch some urine. With the little blood they got, they will run a test for thyroid, liver, CBC and if they have some left over other small tests. I hope they have enough blood. They also took an x-ray, which she hated. They took a stool sample, which she graciously gave to them. I will return the urine sample today. She did not go the whole time we were in the office. I think she was too stressed. We hope to find the results out on Friday.

No comments: