Fred got offered a position in New Hampshire. He will be making more money, but cost of living is almost thirty percent higher there than here. It is a wonderful job opportunity for him, but he is worried that he be stuck at this position. I am
hesitant to leave my whole support system behind. We already found our niche here, but I have always dreamed of leaving Texas behind. I was hoping it would be a move to the Pacific Northwest, not New England.
Fred kids that we should determine whether or not we moved based on if I'm pregnant or not. I find out either tomorrow or Tuesday. I already know who I would use as a midwife here. I hope that finding a midwife in NH would be as easy. I need a midwife that will do HBACs. I am hoping that I am pregnant, but I do not want that to be the deciding factor.
I am also concerned about finding an AP friendly doctor. Although, I did check out the Mothering Forums and it seems as though there are good doctors. I do not know how far I will be willing to drive for a checkup.
Fred will discuss more with his boss tomorrow. I do hope that we come to a decision soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment