Lately, it seems the best actions I get are in my dreams. I have been having wild crazy sex dreams lately. Last night I dreamt that I was having sex with a professor to make an A. In my dream, it was actually Fred, I think. But the doctor was totally rubbing on me and I was getting so turned on. I don't even think I even got to O in my dream.
I also dreamt of an old friend of mine. I don't remember much about it. But we were in a game show together. We won a trip to Mexico. I am sure the Mexico part came because my BIL was on Wheel of Fortune and he won a trip to Mexico. Anyways, we won a trip and lots of money. I told him to get in the car. But in the dream it seemed so surreal. We were driving away and I just knew he was going to fade away. I told him my fear, and he told me that it wasn't him fading, but me. I had a life of my own with Fred and Desmina. I rememeber as he was saying this, I could see the images of a soda bottle fading in and out. In my dream I wanted a life with him or just one crazy night of wild sex.
I have no idea why I had this dream. My friend and I made out once, but nothing came from it. I didn't go home with him that night. I guess I wonder how he would have been like in the sack.
It's just frustrating. Fred and I are having sex. I just don't get to O. I think it's been seven or eight times. I am sure this is what is causing my dreams.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment