03 July 2007

In the words of the Wiggles




Having fun at the Beach!

We didn't take B in. The water was wicked cold. Your feet would hurt just after standing in it for a few seconds. M had lots of fun. She loved the crashing of the waves. She enjoyed playing in the sand with her daddy. She didn't like the rocks too much.
I don't think the water ever warms up. I would love to go to CA or FL sometime where the water is warmer.

1 comment:

chanale said...

Here in San Diego, the water just started warming up in June. Surfers are the only ones crazy enough to go in the ocean from fall through spring.

I went to Mazatlan, Mexico, last November and was stunned that the water had to have been at least 92 degrees (warmer than the warmest swimming pools here). It was almost like being in a giant salty hot tub. :)