25 July 2007

Ugh

My stomach has been hurting all day from the stress. I found out this morning that if M so much lays a finger on Regan again, her mom is going to pull her out. She doesn't even want M too hang out with her "precious" daughter. I understand wanting to be protective of your own child, but a lot of time M does it out of retaliation. I am not delusional enough to believe that my daughter is always innocent. She does have a history, but since her verbal skills have picked up, she does not strike as often unless she is messed with. Yes, she will hit back. Regan's mom is so freaking blind to the fact that her daughter pulls M like a rag doll, she will pummel M, lay on top of her,throw things at her, stick her fingers in her mouth and yell right in her face, among her other things. Not to mention that all Regan does is freaking whine all the time. I would be more sympathetic to Regan's mom if her M hit her daughter unprovoked. I think it's just hypocritical.

So my daughter isn't allowed to play in her own freaking backyard now because she isn't allowed near the daycare kids. What the fuck am I suppose to do? Inside and upstairs is hot with no A/C and a toddler and infant. We don't take the car many places to save on gas. I can walk so far with two kids in tow. Will the woman pay my gas to protect her precious? Sad thing is Regan was asking for M all day. The girl has a good heart as does M. They play well together..they just have moments when they act like two year olds.

My neighbor is trying to make me feel better. Telling me that I don't have to stay inside, but the mom does not want M anywhere near her daughter. So I guess we have to come up with a system. Whoever makes it out there first the other stays inside or something. My neighbor disagrees and thinks that we can still let them play with each other. I don't want my neighbor to lose her client. Unlike the mom who doesn't care about my daughter's feelings and whether or not she will overheat , I do care about Regan and her feelings. Maybe I can ask her to buy me an a/c unit on top of our gas if she expects us to stay upstairs all day or go out to keep her away from daughter.

3 comments:

girlsmom0406 said...

:( That's kind of rude of her IMO. I know when our kids are playing with the neighbor kids it's pretty normal for someone to act up and occasionally they hit but it's no reason to separate kids, what does that teach them? Sure doesn't teach them to try to work out your problems.

Wendy said...

Sounds like someone with a lot of guilt over having her child in day care. I don't see how she can tell you when you can or cannot be in the backyard you are paying rent for. This is her issue, not yours.

And OMG, why aren't your 2 year olds acting like adults yet?! This is America and we do pride ourselves in our children being independent and mature.

Please. Now I'm pissed off for you!

Melissa said...

Doesn't this lady reaize that kids are kids? Stuff happens! UGH...I can't stand parents like that!!!

I'm so sorry Cyn :(
You have every right to go out in your yard and let you kids play.

Though her buying you an AC is not such a bad idea lol.