It was their first amusement park. We have been building it up for M and she was very excited all week. She woke up two hours earlier yesterday and wouldn't go back to sleep. Fortunately it was a two hour drive to Jefferson. She caught a few winks on the drive.
M seemed to like the carousel. She asked to ride it twice. What I like about this park is that it caters to the family crowd so there isn't a lot of people. Lines are much shorter. Easy for toddlers to wait in line.
M seemed to enjoy the Drummer boy ride, or whatever it is called. We caught most rides, except for the wet ones. It was a tad on the chilly side that day with a bit of a wind.
Let's not forget about B! My mom wanted to take him on ride. She didn't get to ride too many rides because of her back.
My dad got to take M on one ride. The helicopter one. I remember when we went to Disney, my dad took my little sister. He pretended he was scared and that made her laugh. My dad was always like that...doing something silly to make us smile. I love seeing him play with the grandkids.
M loved the Bah humbug ride. Mostly because I screamed, which she thinks is hilarious. She didn't care too much for the ferris wheel or Santa's sleigh. She sat like a bump on the log. It was too slow for her. Her favorite ride was the
ROLLER COASTER! She laughed so hard. I thought for sure that she would be a little scared. She would have love to go on it again, but it was time to go home. I think that we will make Santa's Village a tradition.
Next field trip for us will be Storyland.


No comments:
Post a Comment