After we left Grechen's place on Sunday, we headed north to meet Fred's boss and his family. They live in Bellvile, Wa. His boss was totally someone I was not expecting. He had a lot more hair! They are a natural living family. They cloth diaper and home birth. I was so stoked to find that out.
He took us out to a Mandarin restaurant. It was very yummy. I had this pickle salad and a curry soup with rice noodles. Fred had some type of tofu dish.
Afterwards we headed north more. We were planning on going to Canada, but found out that we couldn't leave the area. We stayed the night just south of Bellingham. Next day we headed out and spent the day there. We did a small hike to see a waterfall, that wasn't really a waterfall. We went to the river to see if we can see the salmon jumping, but they didn't. We played at a park with Mina. It is a beautiful city.
Washington State overall is beautiful. Fred and I just love all the leaves. We don't get to see leaves like that in the south. They just turn brown and fall off there.
We ended the day by heading down south to pick up my glasses at Grechen's. Avery was asleep so Mina didn't get to play with her. She played outside a bit with Maya though. Then we headed down towards Mount Saint Helens to stay for the night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment