11 October 2006

Dreaming

I am pregnant with my ex's baby. He is a deadbeat and I am talking to his ex. He isn't taking care of her or their children. My ex promises to marry me and take care of the baby and Desmina over the phone. For some reason I believe him, but don't want to hurt his ex's feelings. So I pretend not to.

I am in a high secure area. They are guards at every entrance and exit. I am what is being protected. I am walking around holding Desmina's hand. I feel that we are being watched, but think it's just my paranoia. All of a sudden there is an alarm. Someone has snuck in. I have to hide! There is a woman chasing me. She looks like Michelle R from Lost. She is shouting making people think that it is me who broke into the area. The fastest way to escape for me is to jump over the banister and hope I don't get hurt. Desmina is still with me. She is being quiet now, but what if she starts babbling? Am I able to jump with her? I am able to rewind time and find Fred. I thrust Desmina into his arms and run. Then jump over the banister. The woman chasing me doesn't want to jump so she takes the long way down. I am able to hide in a broom closet. Desmina is on my mind. Did I really give her to Fred or did I dream that? Everything fades away and I wake up.

No comments: