16 September 2007

Party Time!

We had a tie dye party in her honour! Didn't get to take many pictures. We were too busy. The shirts turned out very cute. No pictures yet of the shirt.



For her cake, I made the raspberry cake that my friend Grechen shared with me. This time I doubled the recipe so we would have a larger cake. It turned out divine! It got gobbled up and we had no left over cake. I wish we had some left. I may make it for Fred and my anniversary just so that I could have some.

I was a bit sad on her birthday and her party that this was the first year, family couldn't be there. They did have a celebration at Chuck E Cheese. I have to post an installment of that soon!

1 comment:

Alicia said...

What a fun party!! And that cake looks delicious! Glad Miss M had a great day!