17 September 2007

Four months


Okay I'm late on posting. He is now sitting using his hands to support him! This started September 8. He rolled from back to belly the day before his third month day. I need to write it all down in his diary. I still don't have a baby book for him. With M, I was on top of everything. I wrote all the mile stones down when it happened. I don't think I wrote anything in his diary since he was a few days old. The woes of being the younger sibling. Fred's baby book is sparse compared to his sisters' books. But hey, I barely have time to pee much less write. Although I am online...it's easier to nurse at the keyboard than it is to nurse at the diary.

1 comment:

Alicia said...

Look how big he looks! Wow, I can't believe it's been 4 months! And yes, painfully true about the poor 2nd sibling. :)