We started the morning with special pancakes. Look it's a heart shape.
I made this by accident; I was planning on making a smiley face pancake but forgot about the fruit until the very end. She even got fresh carrot juice.
Fred took the afternoon off so we took her to lunch, her choice. She chose Indian.
After her nap, we headed to the Montshire museum.
Can you see me and S'ang in the bubble reflection?
What do you think of her fish face?
Check these turtles out!
Thankfully, we didn't lose our child at the Montshire like we did last time! It was for a brief three minutes...longest three minutes of my life. She was at the play area the whole time.
We ended the night with homemade pizza, which she requested as her birthday dinner. I lost my rings while making the dough. Don't worry, I found them!
Ivy and Moe sent presents. She got a Dora doll and a Curious George that blows bubbles.
Look! It's a baby in a box!


No comments:
Post a Comment