23 September 2007

First Fall Cache

Our first fall in New England, so excited! To celebrate the changing of the seasons, we did a quick cache. We were planning on leaving the SBTB behind, so we took pictures of SB so that other cachers could enjoy his trip.



Hike with us...
Ducks will be flying south to warmer weathers soon.

A well traveled path.

Look, it's officially fall!

I tried to capture some of the rapidly falling leaves, but slinging a baby, walking and a dog and shooting pictures proves to be quite a task. Besides, the camera was dying and I wanted to save it for the finale.

Alas, we find the cache!


I think Sponge Bob needs to go on a diet!

We couldn't leave him behind so we left a bracelet. Wonder who will pick it up?

Niko had fun. We let him off the leash for a bit and watched as he ran in circles. We were actually trying to teach him the command "come." So much for that. At least he does come (towards you then runs past you). I hope he learns soon!
Niko is looking much better then when he first came home to us.

4 comments:

vwsista said...

Niko is so cute!

Look at B!! He's holding things already... :( This is happening way to fast, Cyn. Not nearly enough pics for me.

Melissa said...

How neat! I wonder if they have these things in MI? Looks fun.

veganbaby said...

Melissa,
They have him everywhere! You should check it out! http://www.geocaching.com

Melissa said...

Thanks! :D