I have always loved getting mail. It's the mystery of what is in the envelope. With modern technology, mail isn't the same anymore. The fun of getting mail is opening the envelope. Breaking the seal very carefully and revealing the contents.
Mail is even more special when the sender takes the time do decorate the envelope.

So what's in the package?
Let's open the envelope very carefully...
A letter from Grechen and...

a sweater for B made from organic yarn!

See the eyelet? It's suppose to bring him luck and give him protection.
Thanks Grechen and Happy Love Thursday!


4 comments:
Thanks Cyn.
It looks so cute on him. The color is so pretty. It's a bolero style sweater so it's meant to be short. I'm not sure why. ;)
I'm so glad you like it!
What a great little surprise for Bodhi. So thoughtful and well made!
Oh my gosh, how cute is he?! So tiny! I love the sweater, Grechen does some great work :)
How nice! Love the sweater and B is just the cutest little guy. :)
Post a Comment