30 May 2007

Accomplishment

I got out of the house with two kids! So what if her face wasn't clean? Or that her wasn't brush. She had a clean outfit on her, despite the fact that the pants were falling off her. I even remembered the diaper bag. A lot good it did me, after I noticed that she peed after we leave Walgreens. Thank goodness that was our last stop. Thank goodness she waited until we were on the way home to throw her shoes on the floorboard and cry about it. I am just proud that I actually made it out of the house and back with both kids intact.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats! It's the little victories that make it all worthwhile....

chanale said...

Way to go! And here I thought it was hard with just one in the early months. It will keep getting easier I imagine. Mina seems like such a sweetie.

girlsmom0406 said...

Yay! Those first few weeks are hard. Luckily with a spring baby so at least you don't have to worry about bundling on top of everything. It does get easier though, you'll have a routine down pat within no time!