Instead of fighting with a toddler to drive to the other side of the gorge (The guy at the visiting center said that we were in the wrong area and there wasn't a way to walk across) we decided to hike down to the water instead.
It was a short one mile hike, but it was a pretty steep climb. Fred says about a 13% grade, whatever that means.
We stopped here.
The hikers:
Not a bad day. Did I mention that I'm having contractions? Nothing too regular, but maybe one or two an hour. I thought that this hike would help get things moving along. I am patient though. I'm only 37 weeks and 4 days, but I really wanted to get one last hike in before the baby comes.


2 comments:
Cool on the hike and the contractions. I can't wait to hear the news!
You look so beautiful honey!
Awesome pictues. Looks like a fun hike! Contractions...woohoo! GL with everything!
Post a Comment