or a leaking machine.
After a rough night, I think I could sleep in since M didn't fall asleep until 5:30. Yes, 5:30. Well Fred tried to ride his bike to work and didn't check the weather. It's raining. He locked himself out. So he bangs at the door waking up me and M. No rest for the wicked.
I can do nothing but cry. I am nursing B on one side, leaking on the other side and still bleeding down there. I am just oozing out every orifice it seems.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
I hope you get sleep soon - everything seems even worse when it's lacking. Take care. :)
Big 'ol cyber hug, Cyn.
Try and get some rest...
Oh do I remember those days! Hope you can get some sleep, it really does get better!
You poor dear. :( Try to remember that this to shall pass and it will get easier eventually. Someday your children will be 16 and you'll look back and be proud of what you've done. I'm sure you are already proud but you know what I mean. ((((HUGS))) Hope you get some sleep.
Post a Comment