08 August 2008

What you woulnd't do for your toddler

Going out in Texas weather...


Suckers...
That is what I usually say when I see a long line. But today, just call us Dum-Dum or toostie roll pop.
We waited an hour...fortunately, while we waited...





What was an hour worth waiting? And $50 admission (although that isn't bad for theme parks these day). It's not a spectacular ride, I can tell you for sure. or free tickets.


Dora the Explore!!!!

Dora the Explore supports breastfeeding!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cool! Avery would have LOVED that. You have such cute kiddos. I wanna go to the water park too!!

Jamie said...

Aww, how fun!

Anonymous said...

It looks like Mina was soooo surprised. she finally got to meet Dora. Wow, tell Mina that Aunt Jenny is so happy for her, and that I hope that Dora was all that she expected. Love ya'll