06 February 2008

Tag, you're it! No tag backs

Let's see how far this meme game will take us. And also who is actually reading my blog.

The Rules:

* Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
Share five random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog. Share the five top places on your “want to see or want to see again” list.

* Tag a minimum of five random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.

* Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment in their blog.

The Meme:
* I was tagged by Ei

Five random and/or weird facts about me
* I have a thing about numbers. I find myself counting for no reason at all. If I
don't like a certain number, I'll avoid getting that amount. Whether or not I like a number can change daily. My favorite number is five. How fitting that this is a game of five.
* Currently, I have four tattoos. They each mean something to me. If I am to get branded for life, I want it to have spiritually meaning.
* When I was younger, I wanted to be an author. I now want to be a midwife and work in a third world country helping women.
* I also wanted to help safe women against FGM at one point; I still do.
* My two favorite books for the moment are The Outsiders and Of Mice and Men
Top five places I want to visit or visit again
* Vietnam (to see my family)
* Germany (to see Fred's family)
* Ireland (because an Irish accent is freaking sexy)
* Alaksa (to see the Northen Lights)
* Hawaii (where Fred and I were married)
Tag at least five friends.
* Karey
*Grechen
*Karen
*Wendy
*Alicia
I would have added more of my favorite bloggers, but then it would have gone over five. So check out my favorite blogger lists under "The lovers, the dreamers and me." Also if you're reading this, considering yourself tagged. :p
Post a comment when you do your meme and we can see how far the network can reach.

No comments: