Today Noella would have turned 28.

If you were lucky enough to know Nella, you would know what a beautiful spirit she was. She looked deep into you and loved you for the person you are. Somehow, she always knew what you really were thinking. Noella drew people to her; she had a radiant soul and it shone.

When you were around Noella, you could feel her energy wrap around you.
Noella loved and she was loved. When you love someone, they will always live.
I don't even have to close my eyes and I can still smell her essence. I never liked the smell of cigarettes, but for some reason I always loved the smell on her. Perhaps it was just because it always felt so good holding on to her.
Noella loved watching fireflies. I remember one night, she took Ivy and me to her favorite spot to see them glow. Noella was like a firefly, glowing brightly and free. Every one in a while, I see Noella flickering on Earth.
One night, we stayed up all night to look at falling stars. Noella shone more brightly than any star in the sky. Every time I see a falling star, I remember Noella.
Happy Birthday, Noella.

Noella Needham
1/13/80-3/15/07


No comments:
Post a Comment