12 April 2007

Breathe in relaxation

words from my hypnotherapist.

Tuesday's session went well. I realized that tuning the guy out works best for me to get in a deep stage of relaxation. I was able to become self enlightened again through Noella.

Breathe in good, breathe out bad. Use my yoga breaths. I'm underwater. I am always able to breathe in good energy when I'm underwater. Swimming, floating, just being. Now I am in the clouds. Carebear land, but there are no Carebears, just rainbows, soft clouds and people I love. Wasabi is there and I am breathing in his scent. I loved the way he smelled when the sun kissed his fur. Noella appears. I am resisting she says.
"I miss you Noella. Are you happy?"
"I am happy."
"Are you playing with Wasabi?"
"Wasabi and I love to play. Stop changing the subject. You need to trust and open up. No one in this room wants to hurt you. They want the best for you."
"I don't know about the guy in the chair. I hear him shifting in his chair. Is he getting up?"
"No, he is just moving around. He will stay there. You need to trust him. He wants a positive outcome for you as well. Remember you came to him for help." At this point I can feel the tears in my eyes. I am just overwhelmed with love for Noella. Memories dance in front of me, like a movie.
"Come back," she says to me.
"Will you hold on to my baby until the time is ready?"
"Baby is listening. You tell Blanket to stay. Remember to trust and open up."
I feel open. I no longer feel vulnerable to my emotions. I feel safe. Everything will go as planned.
"By the way, it was you all along."
Time to open my eyes.
Everyone is still in their chair. I still feel safe. I now feel empowered. I was in control all along because I let go. I let things just be.

3 comments:

Ei said...

That is awesome. Way to break on through to the other side!

Unknown said...

Wonderful!

Karen

Melissa said...

That was so great. Loved reading it.