Weather feels awful today. Its suppose to be spring! I am physically and mentally drained as well. I am just too tired to do anything today. Yesterday the drive back from the midwife was beautiful. The snow flurries didn't bother me, even though its mid-April. The trees looked quite pretty covered in white. Even when the electricity went out yesterday, I didn't blink. Today though I'm annoyed. Its windy and rainy, in the low 40s. I'm jealous of the people wearing short sleeves. It would have been a good day for splashing if we didn't have this wind. I just hope it warms up soon. I was talking to my downstairs neighbor who insists I am going to pop any minute that my body is holding out until we get some real spring.
I keep counting down. There are two countdowns in my head.
First is five more weeks until I'm full term. The other one is two more weeks until the baby can be be delivered at home by NH law. With no signs of labour I am sure I will make it to at least 37 weeks, not worried on that. Anytime I feel a slight twinge, I take a swig of water.
Its a lazy day for me and lazy post.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
The weather has been crazy lately.
I'm sure you'll make it the 5 weeks. :)
Post a Comment