I have been feeling what I thought was light baby flutters. Last night I felt Blanket kick! I was on the computer, chatting with Adrianna. It was a series of short kicks. I am so excited! I have this constant worry that there is something wrong. I didn't worry as much with the first one as I do this one.
I was so excited with the first one. I took belly pictures every few weeks. Right now I only have one picture of me at seven weeks. I keep meaning to take another picture, but we have been so busy! I started a journal as soon as I found out I was pregnant last time. This time I don't even have a journal yet. I don't know if it's because I don't feel as attached or because I always have that worry setting in. I am in my second trimester though so I can breathe a sigh of relief. I guess I will feel better if I can hear the heartbeat again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment