Virginia must have bad luck lurking about. We stopped for gas today. They only offer prepay. They don't even have a slot to put your card in. Ivy goes inside to tell the lady we are going to pay with credit and if she could turn it on. I have to bring in my credit cart. There is no way in hell I'm going to trust her to hold on to my card without me being there. I go inside. The lady takes one look at me, and walks to the other room to smoke. No greeting. No one moment please. She then comes back and walks past me to go outside, walks back in and ignores me! She then tells me that she doesn't have a changing table for Desmina. Um, Okay. That is not why I came in but anyways with that attitude I am not giving you my money.
I radio Fred and he tell him that I need to go to a different gas station. He tells me to come over where he is and of course when I drive over there I miss it and get on the interstate instead. They tell me to take the first exit I see. I end up getting back on after that exit because it goes on forever and I can't find the gas stations. I stop and wait on the shoulder and wait for my dad and Fred to radio me. They do but they are not listening. They just go right ahead and take the exit. I am yelling in the radio for them not to. And they tell me to stop on the shoulder. I am already in the damn shoulder but on 80! Finally they realize that I am not at the exit and go back to 80 while cars and trucks are flying past me.
We finally get gas. My dad now wants to drive my car because he doesn't think that I'm competent enough so I ride with Fred. We follow the directions given to us yahoo to get to the hotel. It's a long drive after we exit to get to Highway 55. I am thinking, "What kind of hotel is this place? It must be a dump." Our destination ends at a gravel road. No hotel. Fred calls the place and the directions are wrong. No shit Sherlock! He isn't able to understand the woman's direction. He is too frazzled and just wants to concentrate backing up. We tell my dad to back up first and we'll follow. Of course he doesn't listen so we have to turn the huge van instead of backing up. I call the hotel back and get the right directions. We finally find the hotel and of course miss the entrance. We are here now though. Tomorrow we leave to our new house!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment