
My friend inspired me to start a blog. I have never been good at journaling. I get distracted far to easily. I also live a mundane life and don't have much to say.
Hi, my name is Cyn, aspiring midwife. I was lucky enough to find a midwife to let me explore with her. Unfortunately, she will be leaving in October. But, not before allowing me to go to one birth in September. That is next month! Yikes.
I have a wonderful husband. We met almost six years ago and have been married for almost four years. We got married on the most beautiful place in the US, Hawaii. It was magical; it was us alongside with the five elements. Every time I hear island music, I think about our magical honeymoon. I dream often about Hawaii. The moon is always so perfect.
A year later, we decide to travel the world together. We wanted to join the Peace Corps. We get accepted and was due to leave in June 2004. Instead, we get pregnant. It wasn't a complete accident. We had baby fever and tried for only a couple of times. Well you know it only takes once. We are now blessed with a beautiful daughter who was born on Labor Day of 2004. I honestly thing that she was meant to be. I keep thinking about what happened if we did go into the Peace Corps. Her soul may have never found ours. I cannot ask for a more wonderful family.
Ok guys. I promise I will not be as cheesy in my other posts. Nursing always does that to me.


No comments:
Post a Comment