25 August 2006

Simple Quiz

1. How tall are you barefoot? Um. My DL says 4 '10. So I'll leave it at that.
2. Have you ever been cheated on? None, I hope
3. Do you own a gun? No.
4. What do you think of hot dogs? Blech!
5. What's your favorite Christmas song? Christmastime is here
6. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Either soy mik or ice water
7. Do you do push-ups? When I'm bored
8. Have you ever done ecstasy? Nope
9. Do you like Disney World? Don't even think about it.
10. Do you like the rain? Sometimes
11. Do you own a knife? I own a few. They're all in the kitchen.
12. What do you smell like? Hmmm... right now? Hints of lavender and breastmilk
13. Do you have A.D.D.? No.
14. Full initials? CYHD
15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment. I have to pee. My nose is running. I'm bored
16. Name the last 3 things you have bought today. Burrito. That's about it.
17. Name five drinks you regularly drink. Water, Soymilk, smoothie, fresh juice, Dr. pepper
18. What time did you wake up today? 8:45 AM. Mina slept in!
19. Can you spell? Enough to get by.
20. Current worries? Money. Will my house ever get cleaned and toddler proof?
22. Favorite place to be? The water
23. Least favorite place to be? Examination table at the Gyno. Ditto what Grechen said!
24. Where do you want to go? Down Under!
25. Do you own slippers? Um. Yes, but Wasabi chewed them so they're his now.
26. Where do you think you will be in 10 years? Hopefully a midwife! And out of the Bible Belt..
27. Do you burn or tan? Tan
28. Yellow or blue? Blue.
29. Would you give up your current life to be a pirate? No. I get sea sick too easily.
30. Last time your cell rang? Never. I don't have a cell phone.
31. What songs do you sing in the shower? Depends. If I'm scared usually a silly toddler song to drown out the fear.
32. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child? Everything.
33. How much cash do you have on you? $10, but I owe a friends $6. So does that make my balance $4?
34. Last thing that made you laugh? I can't remember.
35. Best bed sheets you had as a child? Don't know. I did have a favourite pillow that my uncle stole. I didn't want it back anyways. It reeks of smoke. It was the perfect pillow though; it was a quilted pillow. One patch had a kitten on it. I loved that pillow.
36. Worst injury you've ever had? My C section scar. Although the back labor hurt more.
37. Where have you been out of US? Vietnam.
38. Who is your loudest friend? I don't know.
39. Who is your most silent friend? Don't know about that either.
40. Does someone have a crush on you? Doubt it.
41. Do you wish on stars? Yes.
42. What was the last song you heard? Cathy Fink lullaby
43. What song do you want played at your funeral? I have no clue.
44. What were you doing at 12:00 last night? Sleeping
45. First thought upon waking up this morning? I can breathe!

No comments: