This week I am working on getting the house back in order. Since I started working outside the home I found it hard to be a housekeeper, a mom and a direct care staff all at once. Something had to give. Guess which I chose?
I worked on their learning room. I only got rid of a set of trains, cloth blocks, a few cards, and one destroyed car ramp. But I figure if I get rid of a few objects from each room we'll have less junk. My name is Cynthia and I'm a pack rat. I'm a collector of junk. I'm sentimental and have a hard time getting rid of tokens of memories. These tokens end up piled and taking up space. I'm trying to change this.
Today was the learning room. Tomorrow will be my closet and maybe our bedroom.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Yay. Im so happy for you. I cleaned some of my walk -in out the other day and super cleaned my room. Feels soooo good huh? J
I hear you. My mom is a pack rat, my dad is a purger. So I struggle with both. I collect and collect until I get so sick of the clutter that I just purge everything! LOL!
It's a sickness.
YES!!!!!!!!!!!
Glad you are getting on top of your 'stuff' issues. I have many and have been very much into purging and STILL have way too much stuff.
Maybe this move will help me.
Maybe not :D
Karen
Post a Comment